Your Middle Tennessee Real Estate Source
This website provides you with up-to-date real estate listings and community information in the Middle Tennessee area including Williamson County, Nashville, and Davidson County. Take time to explore over 150 pages of local real estate information! You will find it easy to view Tennessee real estate listings and read about individual communities.
CLICK HERE for More Information about Buying a Home
CLICK HERE for More Information about Selling Your Home
Please use any of the following tools to make your search for a Tennessee home easier:
- Receive New Listings via e-mail daily and be the first to view them. CREATE YOUR MY ACCOUNT / VIP ACCESS HERE.
- Search the MLS from your cell phone.
- CLICK HERE for important information every home buyer in this market needs to know!
- On each listings page, the following technologies will enhance your search for Tennessee real estate: Google Mapping gives directions and locates each home for sale on a map, Street View™ gives you a view of the property from the street looking at the front of the home, and Bird's Eye View™ offers an aerial perspective of each property, and surrounding properties.
- Home Buyers can use the Search For Homes option and search for new homes including Bank Owned, Short Sale, or Foreclosure Properties and everything from condos to large estates, equestrian homes, or land.
- For Home Sellers, the popularity, attraction, and number of visitors to this website and our internet partner sites presents you with an unmatched resource to display your property in one of the most competitive real estate markets in decades!
- Read the Local Market Update and Analysis and learn how I use Market Trends™ analysis to help you understand the market.
Williamson County, TN Real Estate
Still growing in popularity as a great place to live and work, Williamson County real estate continues to be a good investment. View Williamson County homes in areas such as charming, historic downtown Franklin or popular Cool Springs.
Nashville Homes & Properties
Located on the Cumberland River in Davidson County, Nashville is Tennessee's state capital and offers a good assortment of family homes, condos, land, and investment properties.
CONTACT LOUIS BELOTE and have your Nashville or Williamson County real estate needs met today!
Local Market Update / Analysis
I use Market Trends™ analysis to show actual, Local MLS statistics via an exclusive software interface. No more looking at multiple pages of confusing numbers any Realtor® can show you that only he/she can read and understand. I make understanding the market SIMPLE!
The Middle Tennessee real estate market has survived the "real estate crisis" much better than most areas around the country. Many communities continue to grow and sustain their home values despite the reduction in the number of property transfers. As an example, look at the graph below that shows the Number of Units/Homes Sold in Williamson County from January 2010 through December 2012:
This graph takes local MLS® sales information and puts it in this easy to read, graph format. Sales data can be "viewed" and graphed all the way down to a specific neighborhood or street, based on information from the last 4 years. This is an exclusive tool used to help Buyers and Sellers, and even your lender if there is a Short Sale involved, better understand exactly what is happening in the local market.